ISOLearn Final Conference Program
Innovation and Social Learning for HEI
The ISOLearn project has been designed to support and facilitate the accessibility to HEIs (Higher Education Institution) offer and programs for both hearing and visually-impaired citizens of the participating countries through the development of specific ICT instruments and tools, as well as developing and monitoring the compliance with the ISOLearn quality standard.
July, 4th, 2016 - Important updates on ISOLearn website:
"Activities and Results" section was updated in the relevant sub-pages; specifically:
- In O1 - Evaluation Strategy and Instruments is now available for download the Evaluation and Quality Plan;
- In O2 - Website and Forum is now available for download the Project Brochure;
- in O3 - Needs and Gaps Analysis are now available for download the Desk Researches performed in Portugal, Italy and Sweden and the current draft of the Needs and Gaps Analysis Final Report;
- in O4 - ISOLearn Handbook is now available for download the current draft of ISOLearn Handbook;
- in O7 - Piloting the Handbook is now available for download the Evaluation Checklist in English and Italian;
"Events" section was updated with agendas and pictures from the main events in the context of ISOLearn project.
June, 21st, 2016 - On June, 21st the Italian National Workshop, organized by Effebi Association and hosted by International Telematic University UNINETTUNO was held. Workshop Agenda and pictures from the event are available at the Event page and on ISOLearn Facebook Page.
February, 11th, 2016 - February, 11th in Lisbon two major events within ISOLearn project activities will take place, hosted by Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian. Portugal National Workshop "Inputs for a Quality Higher Education for students with a visual and hearing impairment" opens at 9.00am and closes at 13.00. - Facebook Event's Page
The European Seminar "For a better and more inclusive European Higher Education for students with a visual or hearing impairment" will open at 14.30 and close at 18.00. - Facebook Event's Page
Complete programs are available for download from the Facebook Events' Pages. European Seminar's Facebook Page and ISOLearn Twitter account will be updated in real time during the European Seminar, posting pictures and statements from the speakers and the debate.